Hi Casey Gentles here,
How’s it going?
Hope you are doing great!
Truthfully I am TIRED as hell, but otherwise I am doing good. I just recently moved to a new apartment and these last few days have been so hectic and tiresome you wouldn’t believe it. I have worked as a mover before but this is actually the first time that I am going through the move myself. I didn’t know it was sooooo much work lol.
From packing stuff to unpacking stuff and all sorts of miscellaneous work. I hadn’t had a chance to do anything online. I’ve been waking up really early in the morning and heading to bed late at nights just to get things done. So if you have been trying to reach me and I haven’t got back to you, I want to apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Today i Also Want To Leave You With Some Helpful Tips!
You see even though I haven’t been able to get much work done this past week, my income is pretty much the same.
Why is that so?
The reason is because at the beginning I build a foundation for my business so that it stood on good grounds. Which is what we all want! The ability to have much more freedom while working less – right? Truth is, I am not near to where I want to be as yet. But because I focused on one method and got good at it, I can skip a few days without any major effect on my business.
So here’s what you should do:
1. Think about what you really want to do. Don’t just do something because you see someone else is doing it. You need to be passionate about what you really want to do.
2. Once you figure out what you really want to do, make a plan as to how you will approach whatever you want to do. Remember if you fail top plan then you plan to fail!
3. Look for people that are already successful and what you want to do and see what they are doing correctly. That means subscribing to their list if you have to etc.
4. Follow a proven system – Don’t go trying to figure out stuff on your own. I know sometimes you have no choice, but if you can afford it, you should really invest in your education. Later on, you wont regret it!
5. Make a list of all the necessary tools that you need and get them if you can afford to. If you can’t afford, start out small and as soon as you start earning, you reinvest your profits to acquire the necessary tools that you need.
6. Make a time table and stick to it. That is a great way to get as much work done with the little time you have. So what I encourage is that you turn off all distractions such as your TV, facebook, IM and even your phone if you have to.
7. Set small goals and work towards achieving them in a set time period. For example, if you are just starting out, you goal could be to make your first $100 online in a month!
I hope you enjoy the above 7 tips. I know they may sound a little simple, but trust me, if you follow them you will seea major improvement in your business starting this week.
That’s it for today so you do have yourself a wonderful dayand all the best for the upcoming week!